led-a-flex lead substitute looks like lead and works like lead.
led-a-flex is a lead substitute manufactured with a base of EPDM and aluminium expanded metal. The exceptionally flexible and malleable properties of the metal, together with the excellent UV and ozone resistance of EPDM, combine to provide a totally unique product with a life expectancy in excess of 40 years.
led-a-flex is designed to provide a flexible and durable replacement for lead in most modern roofing applications.
The product has many advantages over traditional lead flashings, for those working in the roofing industry, including the simple and quick installation process and the non-toxic lightweight material.
led-a-flex is far quicker to install, at a fraction of the cost, developed as a substitute for lead maintaining both the flexible and deformable characteristics of traditional lead, while ensuring a lightweight material with the durability of EPDM, making led-a-flex ideal for complex detailing.
- Flexible and Light weight
- Easy to use and 50% quicker than lead
- Long roll lengths
- 10 year guarantee
- Highly UV resistant
- Self adhesive Butyl strip
- Not prone to theft - no scrap value
- Environmentally friendly
- Cap Flashing to Roof Abutments
- Soaker flashings to chimneys
- Dormer installations
- Box valleys (no joins can be installed in one length)
- Valleys (can be installed in single pieces)
- Soakers and Cap flashings
- Wall abutments
- 3 Dormer cheeks
- Dormer walls
- Roof Lights
- Interfaces with slate roofs
- Under windows
- Parapet walls
- Lead roof applications
- Ridge detailing
- Flat tiles or slate
- Roof hip details
- Longer lasting lead alternative
- Available in four colours - Grey & Black as standard, Brown & Red to special order, subject to quantity.
- Width: 15cm – 20cm - 30cm – 45cm – 60cm
- Length (rolls): 5 or 10 metres
- Flexible and self-adhesive, the led-a-flex Wave can be totally glued to the surface and is designed especially for intersections to profiled pitched roofs
- Available in four colours: Black – Grey – Red – Brown
- Width: 30cm
- Length (rolls): 5 metres
led-a-proof Composite Adhesive
- Specific adhesive based on MS polymer for sealing and adhering joints when overlapping sections of led-a-flex.
led-a-proof is supplied in 290ml tubes.